Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Baby makes bank...

I love commercials if you did not already know that, especially the ones with that funny talking baby! I'll tell you another thing you might not know about me...I HATE SPIDERS! Seriously...hate! I just got ambushed on my yoga ball and again yesterday whilst sitting outside enjoying my beverage at B&N's. Anyways, I really enjoy watching commercials at times if they are funny that is, sometimes more than the actual show I'm watching. I know...its weird. I can't help it.







P to the S.
Its July, the best month ever. Why you ask? Because I was born and without July you would not be reading this blog.


Yours Truly,

-Chabez

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man rick thinks he's pretty cool.

i love you steven, even though you have a girlish fear of spiders and a creepy love for commercials.

especially twix commercials.