Friday, August 22, 2008

Congoh vs. Chabez...


Just a few weeks ago there was a post of a new Congoh painting which was dope as H-E-Double Hockey Stixxx. As I was scoping it, my eyes got attracted to the piece. Such piece's style immediately reminded me of a certain style I've seen before from American model, fashion designer, make-up artist and singer-songwriter, Jeffree Star. I felt like something had to be said about such piece so I went ahead and directed the issue to Congoh via MySpace.com:

Chabz:
Deng Congoh, looks like you bit Jeffree Star huh?

Richie:
Bitch!!! Shut yer yapper!

Chabz:
Yo dude, I’m just saying don’t take it to the butt!

Richie:
You wanna catch an ass kickin or whaaa? Right?!

That’s right? Congoh is a true American bad-ass…don’t mess with him!
He’ll bite your style and kick your ass.


Support the Hype,

-Chabez

No comments: