Friday, September 12, 2008

OCEAN DEVILS! and andy..

what i did kinda:so i woke up and went to work...on the way to work i start to think to myself. how freakin' cool would it be if i had a big sour grapes decal sticker on my back window? (not that cool.) anywho.. anyone doing anything worth doing this weekend? like rock climbing? or bike riding? painting? if so hit me up.

neat artist:ONE MAN! my buddy from chicago...one love..nas only needs one mic! andrew loughnane has been a really good friend to me scince the first time i meet him and bobby out side the cvs on cermak and damen..they made fun of my track stand and i went over to his house moments later and drank his beer..what a guy. i re-fell in love with his work.. just remember..EVERYTHING HAS A STORY BEHIND IT! so you might not get it..

1) first date

2) high school sweet hearts


3) goin-OR

click me!!

now chabez, schnitzius, and i are going bar jumping? hopping? skiping? WHATever it is young kids do now ah days! just know.. all i wanna do is disco dance with you!

-congoh

No comments: