Saturday, November 29, 2008

Introducing...

So Yesterday (Black Friday) was supposed to be my day to get some of my Christmas shopping done...instead, I bought CD's. I didn't actually buy this one Ric did...I made him. But, I'm super glad he did, I would feel incomplete in this kind of chilly weather without such spicy music. Check out El Guincho in HD.


-Chabez

YEAH YEAH YEA...h. el what-o? just kidding..i have been painting alot lately kinda..and i got alot of new shit to fack with as well (art supplies) for some odd reason i have been listening to the go team.. they anit bad at all but i sometimes feel like a man hater because lisa lee is all like woMEN power..whatever..i some how got the key to the city..the video that is.


anywho.. if yall have anything you think i should give a listen to.. hit me up BECAUSE im always down for someting new... later my poops!

-congoh

No comments: