Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Mis Ojos...


(Ishihara Color Vision Test)

This is the only one I can see. Mannn, I'm kinda depressed my eyes don't work as well as most peoples. I learned while taking a biology class at MVC that I was color blind. I can see colors but I can't always distinguish what color I'm looking at exactly. Like that big "yellow" Milo's sign, did you know that thing is green! I didn't. So I've become obsessed trying to find someone who shares the same problem I suffer from. Along with the fact that I'm not processing some colors in my mind? Perspective is a funny thing huh? Two people can look at the same exact object and see two completely different things, this is AMAZING when you think about it. Sight is a very small part of reality...so what else am I lacking in? So, I downloaded this app thing the other day to test my color vision again and failed horribly. Most average people can see up to the sixth color circle, I on the other hand can't see what is inside the first one, THAT IS IT. Man, I'm broken. Check it out... can you see the rest?










I failed,
-Chabez

3 comments:

LC said...

search no more...
colorblindsingles.com

-LC

Anonymous said...

ha. laCall!
i can sees all of those numbers.
i guess maybe i should shop with you more. help you color scheme.

jebus. i'm sick man. i'm not caves'n er nuthin. i'm like coughin and pukin and bein delusional.
stay safeskies!

<3
D.rad

LA Stemmons said...

That what you get for smoking crack without me!
I don't have time for this!!!! I at work..