Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Feeling weird again...

These are kind of nutty...I have a lot of time to kill so I watched them all. Pretty sad when I'm doing this on a day off from work, but I did go out last night.



So, the other day I ran out of gas on I-20 because I forgot I was on "E"*, and like a dumb-ass my car staled out, surprisingly. I was on my way to eat some lunch with DiRad and Congo himself. We just so happened to stale fairly close to a RaceTrac. So, I decide all to myself NOT to call for help, but to attempt to run across the other side of traffic. Being the good pal Congo is, he went with. Let me tell you something about standing next to cars on 20. THEY GO FUCKING FAAAAAASSSSSST!!! It's way more intense up close. Luckily some odd ball came and saved us.

*"E" does in fact stand for EMPTY.

-Chabez

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i risked my life to stay in that car! you guys were just impatient.
blaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh