Sunday, September 28, 2008

Shat-yer-day...

I always have the most fun when least expected...it's weird.

Friday sucked until I got off work and went to Cafe Brazil and chowed down on the the best Pancrepes this side of the EARTH...yeah seriously!

Saturday was pretty sweet all the day through mostly cuz I was off but it was and eventful day. I got to sleep in, hung out with the Moms for a while which is always a plus cuz we don't really get to, went to go eat a Snuffers, drove around D-Town making fun of crazy religion followers, listened to some tunes, hung out with more fam and ate more foods, went to the art show had a good time danced around, drank some drinks, talked to some people, made an ass out of myself...all in a day, you know.

Tuesday...it's on,

-Chabez

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha.