Wednesday, October 1, 2008

when i do my tings..yo-coh OHNO!

today was soooo freaking beautiful..i swear if i had a girl friend i would have broken up with her...humm...this last weekend was nice..i only had sunday off..so i went bike riding with my team. it was alot of fun until i broke my seat..then its was lame and i was pisssssssed..im soo sorry to my buddies for putting up with me..anywho.. this week looks like more work..and a 2 day weekend NIGGAS! i just hope nasty nezy makes his way back into town..so i can take him out for some breakfast. yeah.. any face..peep the new video..




p.s. if anyone would like to join me on a bike ride duing the week days i..i ride off of 1382 the out look center..before your getting to joe pool lake..its nice and free..and beautiful..im normaly there after five in the after noons..

p.p.s bustdowns back off!

-congoh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ill be there more often.

Anonymous said...

that day was so beautiful IIIIII broke up with my gf